18 November 2004

dealing...

life and death are interesting, my mom is dying, i am getting married... some days the craziness of it all just hits me, usually right between the eyes, and i have to stop and just breathe cause that is all i can do and even that is hard... some times it is just moments in a day and then i am fine... it hits at the oddest moments, immoblizing me when i need to act or throwing me into frenzied activity when i need stillness... the joy and pain, often simultaneous, that accompany these events is enormous and i just don't quite have a handle on dealing... maybe i won't ever...

4 comments:

  1. I'm sad to hear of your mom going, but amused to see you and Mark continue the human comedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you need me I'm here to rescue you back. In any form. Love you darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI... we met once, and i think that we hit it off pretty well... maybe we should talk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for your love and support... my friends are the coolest...

    ReplyDelete